28 Tony Horton Quotes – Vote for your Favorite!September 13, 2009
Ok folks! Let’s settle it once and for all. Vote on your favorite and I’ll post the results in a few days! Don’t see your fave? Post it and I’ll add it to the list and get it in the mix!
1. Stirrin’ up some trouble.
2. Feel free to laugh, because these are all very funny jokes.
3. Your steering wheel shouldn’t move unless you are driving a clown car or something.
4. I’m having Lobster Bisque, but it’s not for me.
5. Just let the weight of your head do the work. Mine weighs about 600 lbs. and not a damn thing in it.
6. I got shot…in the buttocks.
7. I created the Wacky Jacks; No one gets wackier than me!
8. I hate it, but I love it.
9. Get your little bucket nearby my friends, this routine is X-city.
10. If you’re doing Plyometrics you can jump higher and run faster and your heart and lungs are going to kick the panties off of anybody else that tries to get out there without it.
11. Tip of the day: Don’t smash your face.
12. I don’t believe in age. I dont believe in aging; whatever; I’ve got your aging right here.
13. Downhill Dommy, thats what they call him. Its all uphill from here bro.
14. Get your frigging knees up!
15. Don’t just kind of do it!
16. I recommend footspray.
17. I love love love Core until Daddy takes my T-Bird away.
18. This is horse stance… This isn’t. This is just standing up.
19. Like a teradactile coming in for a landing.
20. The skin of a five year old. So lucky!
21. Superman! Supergirl! Superwo-man!
22. If you need one, take a break. Look at me, I’m taking a break, what the hell, life is good, I’m the leader, I can do whatever I want. But when you’re back, you’re back with a vengeance!
23. That’s a short uncle.
24. Do your best…and forget the rest.
25. Quality over quantity.
26. Don’t let your ego get in the way of your success.
27. Focus on the present moment. Stay in the moment.
28. Don’t hold your breath.